- All applicants must be 17 years or older to apply and be accepted. If you are under 18, the enrollment form will require a signature from a parent or legal guardian.
- A highschool diploma or GED is required for acceptance or equivalent.
- Applicants will obtain all necessary shots medications prior to entering the clinical portion of the course. Specific instruction will be given to students on the first day of class.
- Prospective students will undergo background checks. Applicants with a felony and certain misdemeanors will automatically disqualify the applicant from attending our program. The applicant will not be able to obtain a CNA license by state law.
- Two forms of identifications will be needed for the application process.
- One Government issued photo this includes drivers license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Your Social Security Card
- For International students identifications
- Social Security Card or valid for work only with DHS authorization Social Security Card
- One of the following:
- Government issued Driver’s License
- State-issued Temporary Driver License
- State-issued ID card
- State-issued Voter ID card
- Alien Registration
- Certification of Naturalization
- Must fill out student application entirely with proper payment received
- Must pay initial tuition deposit and application fee which goes towards total tuition cost to attend.
Once All admission requirements are met a representative will contact you via email or phone call. Our class size will remain small on purpose to ensure each student has a chance to master the proper technique before entering the workforce. It is equally important for our classrooms to have limited seats. Therefore admission is solely based on a first come first served basis. We will work with individuals to accommodate any needs however please understand that seating is limited. Reach out to us and let us know of any situation as early as possible so we are better able to assist when time comes.